Individuals applying for admission to the Adult & Professional Program-Business should complete the following:
- Submit an application online to the Adult & Professional Program in Business.
- Submit the FAFSA online at fafsa.ed.gov. NNU's school code is 001624.
- Visit the NNU Financial Aid site.
Request transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended*
Send Official Transcripts To:
Northwest Nazarene University
623 S. University Boulevard
Nampa, ID 83686
Or Send Your Transcripts Electronically to:
- If English is not applicant's native language, submit a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Complete enrollment process with an APP Business Program Coordinator.
Acceptance will be determined when the above are met AND the individual has an overall grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 in all previous academic course work.**
*An official high school transcript or GED is required from students transferring less than 28 credits.
**Individuals with a GPA of less than 2.0 may apply for provisional acceptance for one semester.